Payoneer is an American company that provides financial services, online money transfer, and digital payment solutions in more than 200+ countries.
Established in 2005, Payoneer offers more than 150 currencies and is widely accepted in over 200 nations and regions worldwide. It offers international B2B payment services to its clients via electronic wire transfer, internet payment, and reloadable debit card service. Account-holders of Payoneer can transfer and receive money to their bank accounts and Payoneer e-wallet. It can, in addition to a reloadable prepaid MasterCard debit card, which can be utilized online and at trade points.
Payoneer’s service in Pakistan is a great payment option for freelancers. Numerous financial institutions like MCB, Standard Chartered, JazzCash, and many more have joined forces with Payoneer to offer payment services in Pakistan.
Payoneer & Jazzcash Collaboration
Jazz and Payoneer have joined forces to assist the Pakistani freelancers. This collaboration between Jazz along Payoneer will allow freelancers to join their JazzCash mobile account to a Payoneer account, allowing them to receive payments from global customers and marketplaces. As you may be aware, Payoneer is the international financial service provider that permits people from Pakistan to transfer international funds directly to their local bank accounts.
Link Payoneer Account with JazzCash
- Open the JazzCash App and Sign in to your account using the Phone Number as well as your MPIN.
- After you Log In, you will find the Payoneer option on the App’s Home Screen. Select it.
- If you already have a Payoneer account, then you need to tap ” Link Account.” If not, you must tap to create a brand new Payoneer account to connect it to JazzCash.
- When you click on ” link account,” you will be redirected to the Payoneer login page for your account.
- Enter your login details, then click Sign in.
- After you have finished the login credentials, the Payoneer accounts will become linked to your JazzCash Account.
Finally, Your JazzCash Account has been linked with a Payoneer Account. Now you can send and receive payments into your JazzCash Account.